BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meritzy R.
Tijuana
Me gustar√≠a probarlos y comprobar si real mente son deliciosos como se ven, al parecer comprometen  mucho
Realmente se ven deliciosos
Juztyne Keiko M.
Toronto
This is a perfect gift in every different occasions. Chocolate represents for just being sweet. Strawberry is a perfect fruit flavour for romance and love. It's affordable so why not. I can recommend to others.
Jaycie O.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this so much ! When u first Reyes it I thought the fruit would be sour but the fruit was very good . The chocolate is very rich and I love the way it just melts in your mouth ! This is a lot cheaper then going to a shop and ordering it .
Taylor K.
Oh my gosh! can I just eat my screen right now? lol these are so delicious! It actually makes me wanna go out and by the stuff to make some!
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these I buy them like once a year because he is very hard to find and I love them
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
Defenetly love chocolate covered strawberries. I don't think there that unhealthy I mean there's fruit in it right. If I could I would eat this every day
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I receieved a box of these as a gift and man were they heaven! The straeberries were massive, not too sweet or too tart and they came in various toppings so you never got tired of the flavor.
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Chocolate covered strawberries are my absolute favorite. They're way better than flowers.
Kelly A.
Nothing better than these chocolate covered strawberries! They are absolutely delicious! Such a great gift to give or receive!
Nina G.
Absolutely delicious. Who could pass up yummy chocolate covered strawberries. I know i cant.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
Dashay B.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped