BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fiancé got me these for valentine and I was not a fan. The strawberries were not fresh and tasted sour.
Noemi C.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Not fund of them, the chocolate is hard when.bit into it, I prefer to buy nutella and dip them at gome for 5 bucks
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
I don't like these because they are really mushy and they never taste fresh to me. Whenever I bite into them the chocolate all falls off and then I look at the strawberry and it looks all shriveled up and mushy and sad.
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Make some yourself, more fresh and less expensive. Really simple. Just melt chocolate chips with canola oil and dip away
Angie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Though yummy your better off going to store and just ordering them . it's nothing special save your money
Tina T.
I don't like dip chocolate. for me i think they tease gross. i don't like the combo. i like the separate. they taste better that way. these the chocolate end up tasting flat.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You pay $50 for 12 strawberries and one comes as a miniature. That was an embarrassing lack of quality control for a gift!!
Autumn B.
Saint Paul , MN
I got this for my grandma for her birthday and was disappointed in the quality. Not worth it.
yarelidejesus D.
Acapulco,guerrero
A mi la fresas me gustan pero no se si ya una conminaci√≥n con chocolate sea muy buena idea se que a m√ļ ha gente esto le vuelve loco pero ami no me gusta del todo es una mezcla extra√Īar√© sabores
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think they're so beautiful and they look so nice however sometimes not all the strawberries are good so it does change the taste but overall I think these are good and cute especially as a gift
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
Dashay B.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped