BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ericka F.
Wise, VA
My mother-in-law sends my hubby and I chocolate strawberries for valentines each year and we LOVE them! So good
Anu E.
I'm a chocolate lover I loved it so much it's best ever gift for Valentine's Day I loved it and it also health friendly
ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Sarah G.
1,051 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg so delicious and decadent and romantic to have with a lovey on Christmas with the strawberries or screw it if ur alone eat them yourself
Meritzy R.
Tijuana
Me gustar√≠a probarlos y comprobar si real mente son deliciosos como se ven, al parecer comprometen  mucho
Realmente se ven deliciosos
Carolina K.
Servidao Caminho das Dunas, 78, Ingleses
Bom demais. Sabe aqueles dias que jos mulheres adoramos um chocolate? Melhora ainda! Recomendo.
Bertha C.
Los Angeles, CA
They look very cute and taste even better. They are perfect as a gift for any occasion!
Caitlyn S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good and so pretty. Definitely the perfect gift for a loved one for any occasion! Just make sure to eat within a few days
diane l.
Painesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are like a party in your mouth. Nice crunch on the outside and cool smooth sweetness on the inside. One of my favorites..ūüėč
Cristy T.
These make perfect gifts for birthdays, valentines, anniversaries, etc! Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I LOVE chocolate, why not mix both?! They're fancy so it's not a cheap gift that you just pick up from a dollar section. They're aesthetic and loved by many!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped