BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Kaitlyn A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste amazing as well as looking beautiful. Great for every day or special occasions
Kelli L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There is nothing better than chocolate strawberries, preferably white chocolate!! So good!
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cans r really good and really 🍫 yummy ! If u like chocolate then u will love these
Heather T.
Moline, IL
These are delicious and great for a romantic night like Valentine's day or an anniversary
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
I love chocolate covered strawberries that's like my favorite in the whole entire world .
Christy S.
This is my go to last minute gift. you can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries
Amanda D.
Marion, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate strawberries are my FAVORITE I could eat them everyday I don't need an occasion
Maricarmen A.
I love it I just wish that I could have a chocolate fountain and my life will be complete
Amber C.
The best gift you could ever give. Chocolate covered strawberries are everyone's favorite
Brittani M.
Huntersville, NC
So delicious and make a great gift! you get a good amount and the strawberries are fresh!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped