BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Marianne G.
Doral, FL
Just the presentation is Perfect! I consider ir will be a pretty give for San Valentines .
Evelyn R.
Great gift. I really like strawberries and so its good to have it dipped in some chocolate.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Chocolate dipped strawberries are the best treat. Sweet chocolate with fruit is delicious.
Albina J.
Washingtn Twp, MI
I received these as a Gift before and they're amazing. The strawberries are huge too! Yum!
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
Chocolate covered strawberries are the best gift you could give someone on valentines day.
sandra v.
Got some many many years ago for valentines.. they were delisious even my kid enjoyed them.
Sydney N.
Reading, PA
There is never a wrong time for chocolate covered strawberries. They're so juicy and sweet
andrea n.
visalia ca
Omg i love theses. Got them for Valentine's great for gifts...kinda pricey but its worth it
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
In love !! W these chocolates I really like them so much!! I am super excited for valenties
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
I love getting this for valentines!!! With some wine and a bubble bath. What's not to like.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped