BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Chocolate covered strawberries are my obsession, who wouldn't like these they are so dam good.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE I HAVE TO BUY SOME OF THESE FOR MY MOM AND SISTERS THESE ARE A MUST !!!!
Taylor M.
Perfect for a gift! Or even just yourself! So good I would definitley recommend this to others!
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate strawberries are my favorite dessert .I always ask for them on any special occasions.
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
One of my favorite romantic treats! Any man who buys their woman these is a keeper for sure.
Terra G.
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?! They are so good and I get them every year
Yalonda C.
Beckley, WV
I love chocholate covered strawberries. Thats the best gift to get for Valentine's Times Day.
Kristina B.
Chocolate covered strawberries are amazing! I had some last night and they are so delicious!
Nina G.
Absolutely delicious. Who could pass up yummy chocolate covered strawberries. I know i cant.
I absolutely LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries!! So yummy and juicy plus they're so pretty!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped