BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Natalie G.
San Jacinto , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love chocolate covered strawberries! Thy are so tastey and the chocolate added is even better
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Bellos y muy sabrosos, estos chocolates, para un buen regalo a los que le encantan el chocolate
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg these are lifeeeee! Who doesn't enjoy chocolate covered strawberries!! They are delightful
Kody  R.
These look amazing and delicious! I love chocolate dipped strawberries! Would love to
Get them!
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
These chocolate dipped strawberries are amazing. They are juicy the chocolate isn't too sweet.
makay s.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I live life for his. This is the best thing ever I've tried. So delicious
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
Love love love these.. there are many of flavors and who doesn't love strawberry and chocolate
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Yummy! Easy to make at home. Edible arrangements make good chocolate covered strawberries too!
Veronica B.
Chicago , IL
Who doesn't love chocolate strawberries? I think I'm going to make me some they look good yumm
Shelby j.
Proctorville , OH
I love getting one of these for Valentine’s Day ! They are so good and the thought is very nice
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped