BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Carly K.
Drums, PA
Chocolate covered strawberries are perfect for any occasion! Who doesn't love the two combined
Yvonne G.
Got my mom these for Valentines Day and she loved them. They weren't too sweet but just right!
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate strawberries are my favorite dessert .I always ask for them on any special occasions.
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Uh la la la I really want some of these strawberries they look just amazingly mouth watering 💦💦
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate covered strawberries.I could eat them for breakfast .Best fruit invention ever
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Bellos y muy sabrosos, estos chocolates, para un buen regalo a los que le encantan el chocolate
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
Love love love these.. there are many of flavors and who doesn't love strawberry and chocolate
makay s.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I live life for his. This is the best thing ever I've tried. So delicious
Victoria D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg, i love these. the chocolate covered strawberries are so good. you can't just have one lol.
Veronica B.
Chicago , IL
Who doesn't love chocolate strawberries? I think I'm going to make me some they look good yumm
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped