BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Jailine D.
These chocolates are delicious perfect for this Valentine's season are very tasty to the palate.
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
I absolutely love chocolate covered strawberries! They are so sweet and never fail to taste good!
Mayra A.
Canoga Park, CA
My sister always gets these and they are so good highly recommend them to you and your loved ones
Luisa maria b.
miami
Son deliciosas estas fresas!!!! Son perfectas para regalar en una ocasión especial. Me encantan.
Tal A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite fruit is strawberries and I'm a chocoholic so I love chocolate covered strawberries!
Carolina J.
Lake Dallas, TX
Very tasty strawberries and chocolate is the best combination they are super delicious and pretty
Florianyeli M.
This is what we love all the girls, chocolate covered strawberries, you and makes my mouth water
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
Chocolate covered strawberries are bae!!! I would loooove to get one of these on Valentines day!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Chocolate strawberries are a classic treat that almost everyone loves !! So delicious and sweet!
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I really want something like this gir valentine's day. I hope my boyfriend surprises me with this
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped