BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love chocolate dipped strawberries, If I don't get any which that never happens, I will make some.
diana d.
taft, CA
Chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite from anywhere. I just can't stop I'm addicted I swear.
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
You can never go wrong with chocolate dipped strawberries! They are great to have for every occasion!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I order these for my mom every mothers day,anniversary and birthday she loves them they are so yummy
Elvia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How could you not love chocolate covered strawberries?! They're sooooo good I wish I had some rn lol.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This stuff is so yummy!! I love the taste. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a gift.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
These are the absolute bomb, perfect for a gift or to jist buy and eat the entire pack yourself lol
Kayla H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sherri's berries are the best type of dipped berry!!!!! So delicious and beautiful for any occasion
Johnna R.
1,471 reviews
Love strawberry! Beside loving strawberries, love it cover In chocolate! Great gift for Valentine 💝
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes these are so good wanna give these for the holidays what girl doesn't like eating strawberries
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped