BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Tonya D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love any kind of chocolate dipped strawberries. I just can't seem to be able to get enough of them.
Daliz T.
NORWALK, CT
love strawberries and the white chocolate combination its a boom omg my mouth waterly rigth now yumm
Pilar R.
Chocolate covered strawberries are my weakness, so I have nothing bad to say and everything good lol
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
I got these as a present and there so freaking good!!! After my ex got them for me i ordered me some
Laila I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There are a perfect snack or party snack. They are very delicious. I would definitely recommend this
Sonia L.
Mmmmm chocolate covered strawberries are my absolute favorite and these are so good!! Very addicting
Britton L.
Chocolate strawberries are so good and these ones look delicious...wishing I could have one right now
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So simple to make and very sweet to enjoy. If I love strawberries and chocolate them this is for you
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
These are so delicious definitely a great gift idea mostly because it's chocolate dipped strawberries
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Me facinan las fresas con chocolate y mas si el chocolate le ponen un poco de sabor es perfecto todo
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped