BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
I got these as a present and there so freaking good!!! After my ex got them for me i ordered me some
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I order these for my mom every mothers day,anniversary and birthday she loves them they are so yummy
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When the sweet tooth comes you can rely on chocolate strawberries. Best way to satisfy your craving.
cristhy v.
Wahiawa, HI
Yes! Can we have a minute of silence omg strawberry covered in chocolate these are honestly the best
Britton L.
Chocolate strawberries are so good and these ones look delicious...wishing I could have one right now
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love chocolate and I love strawberries. This is such a great gift for loved one and they delicious.
Celeste V.
Reedley, CA
What's better than plain chocolate? chocolate dipped strawberries! this is my all time favorite snack
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg. I love these. The chocolate is so creamy and rich. It's the perfect sweet and fresh in one bite.
Amanda G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best gift for ANY occasion! I love Chocolate & I love Strawberries, especially put together! Yum!
nikkie r.
Ontario
Fruit and chocolate!!!! Yes please!!! Absolutely love it taste so amazing and it looks really pretty
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped