BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Danielle K.
I ordered these for myself just because and I LOVE them! I will def8order again or have someone do it.
Victoria d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite! So so good. They are a little expensive, though. I prefer to get them as a gift!
Holly K.
Loved this!!! My boyfriend got it for me and it was so good. It's super yummy and has the cutest design
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has to be one of the best combos ever its really good and its not to sweet its juy the good amount
jakeria s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never tested these out i really would like to taste samples of these chocolate dipped straberries.
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love getting these on Valentine's Day they sale them at stater brothers on special occasions so yummy
Ali S.
Would love to get these for Valentine's Day. I always make them at home but they never look as good lol
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Send this to me and ill fall head to toe for you i mean who wouldn't ūüėć this would be the best gift ever
Karla R.
Im sooo in love with strawberries with chocolate the taste is really good, my favorite type of dessert
Casey h.
Fuquay varina, Nc
Chocolate plus juicy strawberries.. Yummy !! It's the way to my heart! It's a simple fashionable treat.
Sabrina W.
Lexington , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you purchase theses? Online?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
I'd love to get these for Valentine's day! Wouldn't you?
Nilu K.
Where can you get this? Is it good pricing?