BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Thainara O.
muito bom bom para a vissita do parente ele e bem cremosso e deliciosoe crocantesei falar na cobertura
jakeria s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never tested these out i really would like to taste samples of these chocolate dipped straberries.
Ali S.
Would love to get these for Valentine's Day. I always make them at home but they never look as good lol
Loraine B.
Great for holidays and birthday party's and so on I love strawberries and chocolate together taste good
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta mucho en todos sus sabores en cada época son deliciosos y me gusta mucho la caja donde vienen
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love myself some chocolate covered strawberries a sour little strawberry with chocolate yes please!!!
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good desert, good product, perfect for share with the couple, and its so addictive because ita so good.
Christina E.
Yes please can I get special orders at leaat once a week. Absolutely love chocolate with strawberries.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When you bite into a chocolate covered strawberry it sends you into another world they taste so good!!!
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love getting these on Valentine's Day they sale them at stater brothers on special occasions so yummy
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as they look, and how expensive are they?
Emily M.
How is the quality of the strawberries they use?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How much do these cost through edible arrangements?
justice w.