BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Holly H.
Grand Rapids, MI
if you're looking for something for your significant other this is perfect! it's simple and thoughtful
Thainara O.
muito bom bom para a vissita do parente ele e bem cremosso e deliciosoe crocantesei falar na cobertura
Ali S.
Would love to get these for Valentine's Day. I always make them at home but they never look as good lol
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When you bite into a chocolate covered strawberry it sends you into another world they taste so good!!!
Danielle K.
I ordered these for myself just because and I LOVE them! I will def8order again or have someone do it.
salomie k.
Minneapolis, MN
These look so delicious and I would definitely get it as a gift or just something tasty to eat. love ūüĎĆ
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta mucho en todos sus sabores en cada época son deliciosos y me gusta mucho la caja donde vienen
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love getting these on Valentine's Day they sale them at stater brothers on special occasions so yummy
Victoria d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite! So so good. They are a little expensive, though. I prefer to get them as a gift!
Karla R.
Im sooo in love with strawberries with chocolate the taste is really good, my favorite type of dessert