BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Danielle K.
I ordered these for myself just because and I LOVE them! I will def8order again or have someone do it.
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Send this to me and ill fall head to toe for you i mean who wouldn't 😍 this would be the best gift ever
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
As a baker I make chocolate covered strawberries all of the time, but I especially love eating them 😋🍫🍓
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What person does not enjoy chocolate dipped strawberries these are to die for. I can easily eat a dozen
Victoria d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite! So so good. They are a little expensive, though. I prefer to get them as a gift!
Thainara O.
muito bom bom para a vissita do parente ele e bem cremosso e deliciosoe crocantesei falar na cobertura
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
these look so yummy I couldn't resist to put everything on me I would love to try it soon as I see you
Maria S.
Fresas con chocolate una gran combination para un explendido postre y un excelente regalos#backyardbash
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Sent these to my mom for Mother's Day, such a hit! Nice surprise and nice treat for the lady you love!
Karla R.
Im sooo in love with strawberries with chocolate the taste is really good, my favorite type of dessert
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped