BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has to be one of the best combos ever its really good and its not to sweet its juy the good amount
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love myself some chocolate covered strawberries a sour little strawberry with chocolate yes please!!!
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When you bite into a chocolate covered strawberry it sends you into another world they taste so good!!!
Holly K.
Loved this!!! My boyfriend got it for me and it was so good. It's super yummy and has the cutest design
jakeria s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never tested these out i really would like to taste samples of these chocolate dipped straberries.
Casey h.
Fuquay varina, Nc
Chocolate plus juicy strawberries.. Yummy !! It's the way to my heart! It's a simple fashionable treat.
Christina E.
Yes please can I get special orders at leaat once a week. Absolutely love chocolate with strawberries.
Ali S.
Would love to get these for Valentine's Day. I always make them at home but they never look as good lol
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta mucho en todos sus sabores en cada época son deliciosos y me gusta mucho la caja donde vienen
salomie k.
Minneapolis, MN
These look so delicious and I would definitely get it as a gift or just something tasty to eat. love 👌
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped