BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Damaris C.
No hay mejor combinacion que fruta cubierta en chocolate!!! Las he recibido como regalo y me encantan!!!!
Noelle S.
Bellmore, NY
Chocolate covered strawberries are my treat of choice they are delicious and great for Valentine's Day !
Angela M.
This is the true way to my heart. When someone buys me chocolate covered strawberries. Love them so much
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
I got these for my boyfriend from Edible Arrangements!! They were a perfect blend of chocolate and fruit!
Emilie A.
Hyattsville, MD
I don't know why but I like the white chocolate covered strawberries its so good especially when its cold
Caitlyn D.
Tulare, Ca
Anything dipped in chocolate is amazing but especially strawberries. Strawberries in chocolate is heaven!
Breana G.
Got these as a gift for Valentine's Day and they were so amazing! I also got chocolate covered cherries!
Lizzeth R.
Good to give as a gift on valentines day ir even as decoration. As well as a reward on your cheat day 👀💖☺
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I will take the use any day of the week. Any time of the year. Best snack ever on the face of the Earth
Loraine B.
Great for holidays and birthday party's and so on I love strawberries and chocolate together taste good
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped