BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Brenna S.
Truly every females Valentines Day wish come true in a box! Chocolate covered strawberries! Just heaven!
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
I got these for my boyfriend from Edible Arrangements!! They were a perfect blend of chocolate and fruit!
Emilie A.
Hyattsville, MD
I don't know why but I like the white chocolate covered strawberries its so good especially when its cold
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect for any occasion! They are so delictable and sweet tasting that you can't eat just one!
Mallory B.
Wish I'd get these as gifts more often. They are fantastic. Great quality of chocolate and strawberries.
Lauren H.
Love these! I got them for this past valentine's day and I hope I get them agsin haha they are delicious!
Lizzeth R.
Good to give as a gift on valentines day ir even as decoration. As well as a reward on your cheat day 👀💖☺
Caitlyn D.
Tulare, Ca
Anything dipped in chocolate is amazing but especially strawberries. Strawberries in chocolate is heaven!
Damaris C.
No hay mejor combinacion que fruta cubierta en chocolate!!! Las he recibido como regalo y me encantan!!!!
Noelle S.
Chocolate covered strawberries are my treat of choice they are delicious and great for Valentine's Day !
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped