BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dipped strawberries are the most amazing things in the world. I just love the fruity and chocolatey taste.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The first time I tried this was with my husband, there so bomb it makes you wanna like your fingers yummy.
Jess C.
Omg! Yassss! My fiance buys this for me every anniversary. It's delicious.. strawberries are always fresh.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look so good I could just eat the whole box I want these right now they are a perfect valentines gift
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
got some of these for Valentine's Day, they were the best they were so fresh the chocolate was just divine
Kimberly J.
Murchison, TX
My boyfriend has sent these to me a few times and I love them. They're super cute but also are super tasty.
Milan C.
IF YOU HAVENT HAD CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES, GO TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW AND BUY THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST
Bryana L.
Opa Locka, FL
I love dipping my strawberries in chocolate so I love predipped chocolate without my hand full of chocolate
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA
My friend gave me these for Christmas and they were delicioussssssss I would definitely recommend as a gift
Dolores H.
Excellent strawberry and Choclate great combination, deliociou,it doesn't get better than this, great gift
Sabrina W.
Lexington , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you purchase theses? Online?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
I'd love to get these for Valentine's day! Wouldn't you?
Nilu K.
Where can you get this? Is it good pricing?