BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Always a great treat. Whether you purchase for yourself as a special treat or for someone to say you care.
Kimberly J.
Murchison, TX
My boyfriend has sent these to me a few times and I love them. They're super cute but also are super tasty.
Kayllane B.
Gente muito bom mesmo isso que é bombom gente vamos comer né kkkk super gostei e super aprovo pra vcs comer
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received this as a gift and everyone in my house loved it . Plan on ordering one for my daughter birthday .
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Easily one of my favorite desserts! I don't even feel guilty about eating these because I'm eating fruit!!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
got some of these for Valentine's Day, they were the best they were so fresh the chocolate was just divine
Bobbi P.
Yuba city , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received these as a gift they where to die for every single strawberry there supper good I wish I had more.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The first time I tried this was with my husband, there so bomb it makes you wanna like your fingers yummy.
Milan C.
IF YOU HAVENT HAD CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES, GO TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW AND BUY THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST
Jess C.
Omg! Yassss! My fiance buys this for me every anniversary. It's delicious.. strawberries are always fresh.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as they look, and how expensive are they?
Emily M.
How is the quality of the strawberries they use?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How much do these cost through edible arrangements?
justice w.