BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayllane B.
Gente muito bom mesmo isso que é bombom gente vamos comer né kkkk super gostei e super aprovo pra vcs comer
Bryana L.
Opa Locka, FL
I love dipping my strawberries in chocolate so I love predipped chocolate without my hand full of chocolate
Bobbi P.
Yuba city , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received these as a gift they where to die for every single strawberry there supper good I wish I had more.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Always a great treat. Whether you purchase for yourself as a special treat or for someone to say you care.
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received this as a gift and everyone in my house loved it . Plan on ordering one for my daughter birthday .
Jess C.
Omg! Yassss! My fiance buys this for me every anniversary. It's delicious.. strawberries are always fresh.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
got some of these for Valentine's Day, they were the best they were so fresh the chocolate was just divine
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Chocolate covered strawberries are anyone's favorite! Love when my husband sends them to me when he's away
Samantha G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fiancé got me these for valentine and I was not a fan. The strawberries were not fresh and tasted sour.
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dipped strawberries are the most amazing things in the world. I just love the fruity and chocolatey taste.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
kmarieemakeup ..
Prince George, BC
Is it worth buying or should you buy strawberrys and dip your own chocolate.. Ive never seen this before..
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Are they sold cheaper in other companies?
Madeline M.
These look so good, are The worth the $50?