BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received this as a gift and everyone in my house loved it . Plan on ordering one for my daughter birthday .
Lea S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never had this but wish I did. I'm a super big fan of chocolate covered strawberries and this looks perfect
Kayllane B.
Gente muito bom mesmo isso que é bombom gente vamos comer né kkkk super gostei e super aprovo pra vcs comer
Victoria  D.
Who doesn't like chocolate dipped strawberries? I know I do! Such a great gift to give in Valentine's Day!
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The first time I tried this was with my husband, there so bomb it makes you wanna like your fingers yummy.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Always a great treat. Whether you purchase for yourself as a special treat or for someone to say you care.
Samantha G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fiancé got me these for valentine and I was not a fan. The strawberries were not fresh and tasted sour.
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
I've never had these but they look ABSOLUTELY amazing! I wouldn't hate getting these on Valentine's Day ;)
Mer Y.
Sacramento, CA
My friend gave me these for Christmas and they were delicioussssssss I would definitely recommend as a gift
Jess C.
Omg! Yassss! My fiance buys this for me every anniversary. It's delicious.. strawberries are always fresh.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped