BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Chocolate covered strawberries what girl doesn't love these? I love getting them as gifts for special occasions
Andrea M.
San Juan
Love them... my mom got them for valentine from my brother they was super good wishes thy I have some right now
Madelynne S.
These are amazing for gifts and parties. I love chocolate covered strawberries and the presentation is amazing
Kimberly L.
AMAZING taste!!! Recommend it!!! Give it to a friend, family member/ or lover. Satisfy your chocolate craving!!
Brandy A.
Kingsland, GA
I recently received a bouquet of fruits and to was absolutely delicious. it made a wonderful mothers day gift.
Tara P.
There is nothing better than chocolate covered strawberries! if you put them in the fridge they taste the best.
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
If you haven't tried this you have too it's such an amazing combination and a great gift for a special occasion
Naomi V.
Apple valley , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look amazing! Never tried them where can I get them!!? Edible arrangement has them but they're expensive
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love chocolate and strawberries? And together? these are the perfect combination, the perfect pair.
Stacie P.
Ahhhh just thinking about it makes me want it lol i love strawberries cover in chocolate! I mean who doesn't?!!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped