BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Courtney M.
New Castle, IN
My fiance got me some for valentines this year and i loved them! The strawberry didn't get soggy like most brands
Karina C.
Palmdale , CA
So amazing. Strawberries are fresh and chocolate isn't overly sweet. Perfect snack! I eat these once in a while.
Mylkia R.
Chocolate covered Strawberry can never go wrong...any occasion is perfect fot this. One of the best combinations!
Shekima T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got these chocolates for Valentine's Day it was very good to have strawberry cover chocolates a woman best friend
December P.
Franklin, OH
I'm not a huge sweets or chocolate person but these are great! There's a perfect balance of chocolate and fruit.
Quanasia D.
Syracuse, NY
I always send these as a thank you gift to women in my life. Chocolate covered strawberries is always a good gift
Keturah L.
This would be a great gift to get somebody on Valentine's Day or birthday or anniversary it looks very delicious
Briana P.
Michie , TN
Chocolate covered strawberries are to die for! These are my favorite gift to give and receive for Valentine's Day
kelly h.
Newport News, VA
Perfect gift for any valentine's day. Why only get chocolate when you can get the person you love these instead.
Rachael K.
I love these chocolate covered strawberries. They are the best. I would recommend them to anyone who likes them.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped