BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Ashlee M.
huntsvilke
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I havent tried it yet but its a great to get me to eat more fruit chocolate is good with pretty much everything lol
Ava B.
One of my favorites! A great gift. They are so pretty and taste so so so yummy. I would definitely buy these again
Chanelle N.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely loveee chocolate covered strawberries. They are the best and hey technically it's kinda healthy lol
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These things are so good. I get some every Valentine's Day lol. I don't eat plain strawberries but I devour these
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Can never go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries! My man got me theses & I loved them! & was just so good.
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Any man that brings me chocolate covered strawberries is a man worth keeping. I would love to have some right now
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Perfect! Just looking at the picture hasa me wanting them! Have not one bad thing to say mmmmmm
You must these!!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I love chocolate assortment of chocolate looks really great and awesome and yummy and it just seems really great
Kristie C.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?!?! It's also healthier especially with the dark chocolate. Yummy
Shekima T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got these chocolates for Valentine's Day it was very good to have strawberry cover chocolates a woman best friend
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped