BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Jamie G.
Cleveland Heights
I really want this for Valentines day. Assorted chocolate covered berry would be a perfect gift for the one you love.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Strawberries and chocolate are two of my favorite things so when you put both together you hit a home run in my book
Vay D.
I love fruit and I love chocolate so both of them combined are so delicious. And if you have kids they'll love them.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Love when my husband or best friend send me chocolate covered strawberries they are so good the perfect combination!
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love chocolate covered strawberries. They are super good. They are romantic for Valentine's Day. I would recommend!
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great peosucr5. I am a huge fan of anything chocolate so it's not hard to please me butttt nothing beats chocolate covered strawberries delivered to your door!
Lupe G.
I think this year for valentines im going to one of these buckets on my own to make it more meaningful and special !
Olivia B.
My favorite..strawberries dipped in chocolate these are great and taste fantastic I would definitely recommend these.
Leigh C.
Winfield, WV
These are always awesome to get. The quality is always great and I like sending them as gifts because it is so easy.
Patricia S.
Lakewood, WA
Chocolate dipped strawberries you can't go wrong with that. They're so delicious, I love making these on Valentine's
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped