BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
MI NOVIO SIMPRE ME SORPRENDE CON EESTAS DELICIOSAS FRESAS EN SAN VALENTIN, QUISIERA QUE TODO LOS DIAS FUERAN 14 DE FEBRERO
Monique G.
I love this idea. Chocolate covered strawberries are the absolute best. This is a perfect gift for anyone on any occasion.
Kimberly S.
Harrodsburg, KY
I make these myself love chocolate and fruit so this is a total yesss for me I like to drizzle mine with caramel sauce tho
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I haven't tried this but look absolutely delicious and it is something that I would like to give a try in the near future.
Lyziet V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate plus strawberries are just perfect together! you can eat these for any occasion or holiday, or whenever you want!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You pay $50 for 12 strawberries and one comes as a miniature. That was an embarrassing lack of quality control for a gift!!
Kaylea A.
Clear fork , WV
I love these. My husband send them to me for birthday and anniversary also valentines because he knows they are my favorite
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
I had some as an gift. And they are delicious I tell you. Looking at them on the website can be a little on the pricey side
Isabel D.
This are some really nice and tasty chocolate dipped strawberries I got some for Valentine's Day last year I did Injoy them
Kailey D.
Clark, NJ
The best gift to give super sweet and adorable packaging all while reasonably affordable I recommend this for any occasion!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped