BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They're so damn good Strawberry's with dark chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate caramel ahhhh💗💖💝😱😇✋
Lyziet V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate plus strawberries are just perfect together! you can eat these for any occasion or holiday, or whenever you want!
Patricia D.
San Marcos, CA
This is great ❤️ I don't have words to describe them , I recommend to you all ❤️❤️ those are one of my favorite chocolates
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love giving chocolate covered strawberries as gifts! (Especially when its a gift to someone who lives with me...hehe!)
Jessica Y.
Who wouldn't enjoy a delicious bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries? They are easily one of the most romantic treats.
donna s.
Very impressive and very appealing to your eyes. it has the overall impact for me. the presentation and the wonderful taste
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
MI NOVIO SIMPRE ME SORPRENDE CON EESTAS DELICIOSAS FRESAS EN SAN VALENTIN, QUISIERA QUE TODO LOS DIAS FUERAN 14 DE FEBRERO
Monique G.
I love this idea. Chocolate covered strawberries are the absolute best. This is a perfect gift for anyone on any occasion.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I received these from a friend one time they were amazing and the best I have ever had. They are pricy but worth the money.
Kimberly S.
Harrodsburg, KY
I make these myself love chocolate and fruit so this is a total yesss for me I like to drizzle mine with caramel sauce tho
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped