BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
rosy m.
I love strawberries covered in chocolate. They are so sweet and make a good birthday gift or just for any type of occasions.
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Fruits valentine it always remind me how beautiful and delicious this.one of my list and love sharing this every valentine..
Maria R.
Did receive it as a gift and omg it looks so pretty and taste sooo good the texture of the chocolate was a unique expirience
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Yum. Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?!!? If you don't then you should definitely reconsider your life goals!
Jordan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Supper yummy!!!!! I love these so much and kids love them ! And not too expensive also ! Super good Valentine's Day presents
Lyziet V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate plus strawberries are just perfect together! you can eat these for any occasion or holiday, or whenever you want!
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
Yummmm!!! These are the best! The strawberries are so juicy and the chocolate is milky and creamy. The perfect combination.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries. Especially is the strawberries are ripe and sweet and the chocolate is good quality
Monica m.
Pasadena , TX
Omg so good great combination the sweetness of the chocolate with the some what sour with sweet of the strawberry omg yummy
Savannah A.
Williamstown, NJ
Definetley great for valentines day! I think theyve always won over my mom and sisters heart! They always love eating them.
Bris O.
Winnemucca , NV
Where can I order some of these or who makes them?ūüėćūüėć
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How much do these cost through edible arrangements?
Samantha K.
New Castle, PA
Where can I buy these at?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where do u purchase these At??
justice w.