BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
rosy m.
I love strawberries covered in chocolate. They are so sweet and make a good birthday gift or just for any type of occasions.
Jordan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Supper yummy!!!!! I love these so much and kids love them ! And not too expensive also ! Super good Valentine's Day presents
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Fruits valentine it always remind me how beautiful and delicious this.one of my list and love sharing this every valentine..
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Yum. Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?!!? If you don't then you should definitely reconsider your life goals!
Monica m.
Pasadena , TX
Omg so good great combination the sweetness of the chocolate with the some what sour with sweet of the strawberry omg yummy
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
Yummmm!!! These are the best! The strawberries are so juicy and the chocolate is milky and creamy. The perfect combination.
Savannah A.
Williamstown, NJ
Definetley great for valentines day! I think theyve always won over my mom and sisters heart! They always love eating them.
Amanda R.
I swear chocolate covered strawberries are a girls best friend! Couldn't live without these! Definitely make v-day special
Lyziet V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate plus strawberries are just perfect together! you can eat these for any occasion or holiday, or whenever you want!
beth s.
Oil City , PA
Chocolate covered strawberry's the best! white chocolate taste the best love these for the holidays or special occasions.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can I purchase these ?
Abby E.
They look good and all but has anyone get them and then they r rotten?