BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
rosy m.
I love strawberries covered in chocolate. They are so sweet and make a good birthday gift or just for any type of occasions.
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
Looks delicious!!! I am in love with chocolate covered strawberries and would make a great gift with Valentine's Day around.
Kennedy W.
Morgantown, WV
I loved my chocolate covered strawberries. I eat them about once month. I highly recommend them. They are affordable as well.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Love these! They are always so pretty when the arrive. They are some of the freshest, juiciest strawberries I've ever seen!
Chelsea S.
Love chocolate covered strawberries! My husband and I always pick some up for special occasions and sometimes just to have!
beth s.
Oil City , PA
Chocolate covered strawberry's the best! white chocolate taste the best love these for the holidays or special occasions.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
Yummmm!!! These are the best! The strawberries are so juicy and the chocolate is milky and creamy. The perfect combination.
Monica m.
Pasadena , TX
Omg so good great combination the sweetness of the chocolate with the some what sour with sweet of the strawberry omg yummy
Amanda R.
I swear chocolate covered strawberries are a girls best friend! Couldn't live without these! Definitely make v-day special
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I haven't tried this but look absolutely delicious and it is something that I would like to give a try in the near future.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped