BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
These look very fancy i have had them a couple times and there really good i personally love them I'm sure every one else would
Aldana R.
east haven , CT
Who doesn't like chocolate diped strawberries?!?!? It's the best gift that someone could give. Better than ordinary flowers !!
Amanda K.
Can't go wrong with a chocolate dipped strawberry. These are very decadent and so addicting! I would recommend these to anyone!
Alana B.
Byram, MS
The best chocolate I've ever eaten and I only received it on Valentine's Day but it every year to eat. They are very very tasty
Damariss G.
I love them!! Such a great taste but it's also a very cute gift, so I would definitely recommend it and it is worth the price.
Giovanna H.
Omg is my favorite i love the strawberries with chocolate i love is so pretty and on valentine is uuff
I totally recommend them
Baylee W.
Lexington, NE
Thought about ordering these a few times but there pretty expensive! Very well decorated but not sure they are worth the price!
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
I love chocolate covered strawberries they give such an amazing pop to strawberries and the cute little designs are to die for
BreAnne H.
I could easily eat about 70 of these. Chocolate covered strawberries are the most delicious creation ever given to this Earth.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Wow yummy in my tummy I love strawberries and chocolate best for a gift I would eat them all up in one minute that's how yummy
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped