BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Jeovanna Z.
Vallejo , CA
I haven't tried this company before but I do love chocolate strawberries they are my favorite. I would eat them all the time specially when I was pregnant . But if you never ever tried chocolate strawberries I suggested you do !
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Amazing they taste so good! And valentines is right around the corner! Going to hint this to my man for sure lol. They taste so good and they look so cute and it very romantic. I love it. I actually bought some once
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love chocolate covered strawberries. I absolutely love strawberries but chocolate not so much. However these two combined is genius. I usually have a glass of wine and these to snack on when I enjoy me time on the patio.
Kayla M.
I get this for my mom for special occasions and they are her absolute favorite! (Thats why i keep getting them for her) she never wants to share cause their that yummy! I can only imagine. Fruit and chocolate are just great together
Raelene D.
Waco, TX
Lets just saw this was BY FAR the best prt of my valentines day present i got from my fiance ! The best value and even he said it was well worth his money . I would recommend to give this to your girlfriend or wife to get out of the dog house bc thats how good these are !
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
I am obsessed with chocolate covered strawberries! I could eat them 24/7! They are sweet, semi healthy, and Romaric! They are easy to make as well as easy to snack on :). I definitely recommend them for any holiday!!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg This is one of the best gifts to give the strawberry dipped in chocolate just adds a wonderful sweet taste I love them so much my fiancé gets me a box every holiday.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are literally heaven in my mouth. I love strawberries as it is but dipping them in chocolate takes it to a whole nother lever. I pirchased these online for valentines day i love them so much very delicious
Vanessa G.
Canoga Park, CA
These are so bomb! I make them once a week i would sell them as well!! There super easy to make, they taset delicious!! If you haven’t tried it what are you waiting for 😩❤️ there heaven id recommend you to try it and youll never want to stop eating them i bet ya’
Olivia M.
These are amazing gifts for valetines or really anytime if you know someone that loves chocolate strawberries. I really love these and it might actually be a better idea to make these yourself because its really simple.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped