BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
Chocolate plus strawberries are a great combination that you can't go wrong with. Every girl loves chocolate covered strawberries.
Mickala C.
These are so good. I get them every year for Valentines Day. They could also make good anniversary gifts as well as birthday gifts.
Geisel M.
La devilidad de todos en casa son estas fresas con chocolate que deliciosas las recomiendo al %100 definitivamente mega deliciosas.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Ohh yum I've had theses a few times and they are delicious and no matter how many time you try to make them yourself you just can't
Karen r.
This are so cute to give out as a gift! There are some that are infused with wine or filled with cream cheese and they are amazing!
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
I love these chocolate covered strawberries!! The strawberries are always nice and fresh and the chocolate is always amazing!!!!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,654 reviews
This is a great gift idea or even great just to get for yourself! The strawberries are fresh and delicious. 100% recommend this
Kristie H.
My most favorite treat of all time. Eating one is just not in my vocabulary, it's more like 4-6. Fruit plus chocolate, a winner!
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
I love strawberries and I love chocolate. So putting the two together is even better, delicious and always yummy and a great gift
Brandi M.
Lawnside, NJ
I love the goodness and sweetness. So cute and simple but so yummy and fun. Perfect for any party anytime. Yes yes yes. Eat them
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped