BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Can someone please get this for me??? Lol just kidding but there really isn't anything better than chocolate covered strawberries :)
Erika O.
Cypress , TX
Best way to a girls heart is through sweets. You will not disappoint her by surprising her with these chocolate covered strawberries.
Salena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg got some of these There amazing I'm a big fruit and chocolate lover so it had me sold from the beginning ! Flavors are amazing
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
Chocolate plus strawberries are a great combination that you can't go wrong with. Every girl loves chocolate covered strawberries.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
You can never ever go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries. They taste amazing and it's a perfect gift! I would recommend this
Karen r.
This are so cute to give out as a gift! There are some that are infused with wine or filled with cream cheese and they are amazing!
Cindy l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love strawberry and chocolate these are perfect ate these twice they are fresh not soggy and the taste just right well combination
Marissa G.
These are so sweet. One of my favorite treats. The price is a bit high, but they are so delicious. The strawberries are very juicy
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I have to say I got these for my birthday and they were a perfect gift. My husband says I'm so hard to shop for. They came perfect
Geralyn S.
Beautifully put together they almost look too good to eat but they taste great and are a very good quality. They make great gifts.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped