BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
These are the best tasting dipped strawberries I have ever tasted. The chocolate coating fits well with the strawberry taste. Marvelous.
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
These are so yummy! They are my favorite, I bought some one time and I decided to make them myself and they always turn out to be amazing
Kel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious and the best gift. My sister always said if anyone ever gave her a box of these, she'd marry them. She's smart.
Regine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes strawberry cover chocolate.. Who doesnt love chocolate on fruit. I'll still say its something healthy n great gift on any occasion
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
Who does not love chocolate covered strawberries?? I love it because its healthier than other sweets. Its a great gift for any occasion
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Omg these are so good! My husband for Valentines Day would get me these from Sherries Berries! so good especially when they are fresh!
Isamar S.
Great gift for anniversaries! Would definitely recommend it. Can never go wrong with a delicious box of chocolate covered strawberries
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Any fruit dipped in chocolate is a winner with me. I never used to like strawberries but if you add chocolate or Nutella, it's heaven.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
My mom and step dad sent these to me last year for Valentine's Day and they were amazing! Chocolate covered strawberries are the best!
Emily J.
Clarksville, TN
Honestly, it amazes me just how beautiful they look. But biting into a chocolate covered strawberry definitely makes for a great snack.