BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I‚Äôd be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ‚ėļÔłŹ1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maria C.
Amo realmente las fresas ba√Īadas en chocolate, es uno de mis postres favoritos y en esta presentscion son geniales para hacer un regalo!
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
These are so yummy! They are my favorite, I bought some one time and I decided to make them myself and they always turn out to be amazing
Jewell Q.
Gives me such a sweet tooth, healthy fruits along with sweetness. If you haven't tried it out before here's your time to try it out now!
Kel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious and the best gift. My sister always said if anyone ever gave her a box of these, she'd marry them. She's smart.
Regine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes strawberry cover chocolate.. Who doesnt love chocolate on fruit. I'll still say its something healthy n great gift on any occasion
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Omg these are so good! My husband for Valentines Day would get me these from Sherries Berries! so good especially when they are fresh!
Isamar S.
Great gift for anniversaries! Would definitely recommend it. Can never go wrong with a delicious box of chocolate covered strawberries
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
My mom and step dad sent these to me last year for Valentine's Day and they were amazing! Chocolate covered strawberries are the best!
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
I got these for my dad for Father's Day and he loved them. The strawberries were huge! Chocolate was tasty and they were beautiful too
Jessica L.
Laredo
I could eat chocolate covered strawberries all day every day they taste wonderful if you haven't tried them yet I suggest you try them
judy v.
Kearns, UT
Do these get soggy fast?
Madeline M.
These look so good, are The worth the $50?
Is good?