BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
These are the best tasting dipped strawberries I have ever tasted. The chocolate coating fits well with the strawberry taste. Marvelous.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
I want one of this, is so delicate, well done, must be yumi though. ..very creative ...all women and men's too I guess , would love one
Kel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious and the best gift. My sister always said if anyone ever gave her a box of these, she'd marry them. She's smart.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Any fruit dipped in chocolate is a winner with me. I never used to like strawberries but if you add chocolate or Nutella, it's heaven.
Regine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes strawberry cover chocolate.. Who doesnt love chocolate on fruit. I'll still say its something healthy n great gift on any occasion
Shanique F.
Schenectady, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love a the design on them. Very tasty you won't regret it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! Cannot go wrong with some chocolate dipped strawberries
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
My mom and step dad sent these to me last year for Valentine's Day and they were amazing! Chocolate covered strawberries are the best!
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Omg these are so good! My husband for Valentines Day would get me these from Sherries Berries! so good especially when they are fresh!
Nikki S.
I love fruit and adding chocolate to it only makes it better. You can also save money by making these treats yourself . So easy and fun
Emily J.
Clarksville, TN
Honestly, it amazes me just how beautiful they look. But biting into a chocolate covered strawberry definitely makes for a great snack.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped