BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Kellie H.
Got these for Valentine's this year, never had a chocolate covered strawberries before, ate whole box, and still craving these. delicious:)
Laura W.
Who doesn't like chocolate dipped strawberrys. These are the best. Strawberrys are fresh and there is just enough chocolate on them
Love
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
These are so yummy! They are my favorite, I bought some one time and I decided to make them myself and they always turn out to be amazing
Ashley J.
Portland, OR
I received some
Of these from edible arrangements and I have to say they were delicious and I don't even care for strawberries that much!
Maria C.
Amo realmente las fresas bañadas en chocolate, es uno de mis postres favoritos y en esta presentscion son geniales para hacer un regalo!
Jewell Q.
Gives me such a sweet tooth, healthy fruits along with sweetness. If you haven't tried it out before here's your time to try it out now!
Cindy L.
Yum in a box. I want some now. 😐 I love chocolate covered strawberries so much. Such a great gift for a loved one or for valentine's Day.
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
These are the best tasting dipped strawberries I have ever tasted. The chocolate coating fits well with the strawberry taste. Marvelous.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
These are very good, but my problem is that sometimes the strawberries are bitter tasting. So that messes up the taste of the chocolate..
Carmen M.
Sweet and fulfilling and refreshing! Definitely one of my favourite!! ❤❤ you can never go wrong with this choice. Will be eating more! 🤣❤
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped