BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Got these for valentines day a couple years back. Wow! I really loved them. But i dont see them as much anymore:( kinda bummed about that.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Oh my! Strawberries cover in chocolate are my favorite fruit choco mix!!! Its just that sweet tasty creamy taste you get on the first bite!
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
You tell me who don't love a good chocolate dipped strawberries ??? I sure do they are awesome ! But can get a little on the pricey side !
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Always a great treat. I would rather make these or buy locally. Shipping them could take a day or 2 and the taste isn't the same as fresh.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummm ! I love chocolate covered strawberries, my mom has a bakery so I also have a way of getting them. Best Valentines Day gift as well.
Mallarie J.
Castle Rock, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate dipper strawberries. It's sweet and tastes so fresh, the chocolate is divine and perfect for anyone who loves fruit.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The only thing that i eat covered in chocolate would only have to be strawberries. I love chocolate covered strawberries they are the best.
Kellie H.
Got these for Valentine's this year, never had a chocolate covered strawberries before, ate whole box, and still craving these. delicious:)
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
So delicious! These chocolates covered strawberries are bomb! Perfect for Valentine's Day, or any occasion for that matter, great product.
Lynn T.
My boyfriend gets these for me every special occasion and I love them! Especially when the strawberries are in season. So sweet and juicy!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped