BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
My boyfriend bought these for my grandmother on Valentine's day. She loves them. The strawberries were fresh and sweet. And the chocolate was great as well.
Ashley B.
What's better than chocolate covered fruit and strawberries? I absolutely love these and I tend to order them offline when I want some. They're so delicious.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
Who doesnt love strawberries and chocolate combine togethet
Ughh i know i do
This is perfect for a gift and as well as a lil remander of love or appreciation
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate and strawberries. How can you go wrong?!? These are delicious and a wonderful treat as a surprise for Valentines Day or other special occasions.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries these are beautiful and the assortment and the box is great for Valentine's Day or just to say I love you!
Brittany S.
Templeton, MA
I love chocolate covered strawberries, but i have to say i would never order thwm from somewhere... they are way to easy to make to pay someone else to do
Arwa M.
Jersey city, NJ
This is the best way to gift someone on their special day , the quality of chocolate is way too good , i really liked it taste and combo with strawberry .
Krista H.
Love! There's nothing in this world better than chocolate covered strawberries. Juicy and sweet strawberries. The creamy crunchy chocolate shell, delcious.
Admidonia L.
Delray Beach, FL
These are so good every valentine I buy one for myself, it's not like the other cheap alternatives, it is good quality chocolate and it is not that cheap.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
I stick with the milk chocolate dipped I am not a fan of dark! I can make myself sick eating chocolate covered strawberries. It's the perfect combination!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped