BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Alida B.
Best way to give a loved ones something sweet and let them know you are thinking of them. Doesn't always have to be the man to send a thoughtful gift you can too send them a box of sweetness for once.
Judith G.
Best strawberries ever, i order them from a local store and pick up to avoid delivery fees, so amazing. Took some to a youth camp and they disappeared in less than an hour.
Tina T.
I don't like dip chocolate. for me i think they tease gross. i don't like the combo. i like the separate. they taste better that way. these the chocolate end up tasting flat.
Lily P.
This a treat that can please any chocolate strawberry fan! The packaging alone is special but to receive these or treat yourself is a true joy. These also taste amazing!
Lynnsey R.
It does not get any better than chocolate covered strawberries! The strawberries are fresh, and the chocolate is coated on them perfectly. One of my all time favorites!
Chelsey R.
Springfield, MA
Tasted great!Great Service.Used an online coupon.Would recommend to anyone.Tasted fresh.Was affordable thanks to Groupon.Reminds me of edible arrangements but cheaper.
Miriam M.
Baldwin Park, CA
Great gift idea no matter the occasion. This is a great way to wow a crowd and earn some pointa with the person receiving it. Nobody wants an old boring gift and trust me this isn't boring
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Whoever says chocolate covered strawberries are nasty they're out of their mind these were absolutely amazing amazing I was spent maybe hours each one just trying to indulge in some great miss
lena s.
There isn't a better gift than a juicy strawberry covered in rich, creamy chocolate. these are DELICIOUS! not only do they taste great, the look fabulous as well.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I can not stand strawberries. But when you dip that strawberry in white chocolate it is like heaven. I received a dozen for Mothers day and I was in heaven. Love!!!!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped