BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
SO GOOD. Everywhere I go, they're really expensive so I usually only get them around Valentine's Day but they are so delicious. If you haven't tried get you need to.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I personally prefer my chocolates and strawberries separate. I don't think they taste especially well together, but I totally get the concept. It's very sweet and romantic and any girl would love to have this as a gift!
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate dipped strawberries are so awesome and flavorful and can be eaten anytime and any where I love the taste of a fresh dipped berry and these are exceptional.
Demetria C.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was a happy lady when I 'received these fresh and juicy beatiful arranged dipped strawberries and assorted fruit reasonable price at $44 you or your love ones will enjoy to every bite
Kelcie L.
Fort Worth, TX
I would totally eat this!! I love strawberries and chocolate! perfect Combination! I give it an A for the look that it has. I will definitely have to let my boyfriend know about these.
margarert r.
Richland, MS
Oh my I received these this year for Valentines Day I was over so surprised they tasted great the white chocolate was my favorite and the chocolate was not really sweet the stay very fresh in refrigerator not soggy at all I enjoyed them so much that I hinted about getting them for Christmas PLEASE

Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
My sisters birthday is coming up and I think she would love these. They are so yummy who wouldn't want some they are bit pricey buy they are beautiful and so yummy. Perfect for gifts. If you don't know what to get someone this is it.
Stephanie R.
These are delicious !! And they are delivered perfectly ! The price is not that bad and it's a great gift to give to anyone especially if they love strawberries .
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA
There are no words to describe Chocolate Dipped Strawberries. Strawberrys are one of my favorite fruits so adding chocolate is just pure heaven. I'm a classic chocolate lover so the combination is just too good.
Leela I.
Yes please! Chocolate covered strawberries are always delicious no matter where you get them from or if you make them at home. I definitely recommend trying it if you never have before. They go well with any drink
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped