BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
I love me some chocolate dipped strawberries! It's so delicious and *cough* healthy. Isn't strawberry a fruit at the end of the day? Very sexy gift for a lover ;)
Laura S.
Kennewick, WA
I received this as a gift and I must say these are addicting ! I would definitely recommend these strawberry chocolates to any one ! In my opinion their affordable and there not to sweet but enough to satisfy the taste buds .
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Ooommmmgggg I absolutely lovvvvveee chocolate covered strawberries. The flavor of the chocolate and strawberry mixed blows my mind away mmmmmm I can use some right now I love it
Sandra C.
Such a wonderful gift for someone special on a special day. The price is so worth it. I each them very often my husband gifts them to me. I purchase them at edible arrangements. I would definitely recommend. They are the best.
Tailor C.
Arlington, TX
These are so yummy! First off the strawberries are HUGE, and full of flavor. Very juicy, and paired with the chocolate are heaven. Such a perfect gift and treat! I advise having a napkin handy because they can get a little messy!
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
Such a beautiful and tasty gift. You can't go wrong with this they are perfect, delicious and fresh. The great thing is that you can also get dark chocolate. You choose.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I would love another thing of these anything with assorted Strawberries dipped in chocolate is my favorite it is the best for any type of party or Valentine's Day gift
Maria Gabriela M.
Miami
Bouquet de frutas de fresas y chocolate!!! Gran detalle para un día especial, aniversario, dia de San Valentin! Comenten si les gustaría recibir un detalle como este.!
Samantha Z.
We got chocolate covered strawberries for every holiday, and my aunt and I would hide them and eat them after everyone left, they're so good, we just HAVE to be selfish
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
LOVE chocolate covered strawberries. These are so beautiful and decorated in the best chocolate. The strawberries taste so delicious and sweet. These are a must have.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped