BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
These are to die for for a valentine's surprise for a b day a Christmas gift all year around such a great gift or a daily desert I'm a chocolate lover so this definitely hits the spot
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Coming from someone who loves chocolate and loves strawberries. This is the way to go!! Yes they are just that amazing! Defiantly the best ones I've had! Would buy them over and over again! Everyone should try these!
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
My husband goes to our local mall every year for Valentine's Day and gets me a huge box of chocolate covered strawberries that the store decorates just like this. I absolutely love them, my favorite guilty pleasure by far. And can't wait to get my box of them next month!
Desirea P.
Chocolate covered strawberries are an awesome gift! can go wrong with strawberries or chocolate so both of them together is the bomb! I'm looking forward for valentines day to get some yummy!!!
Jaycie O.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this so much ! When u first Reyes it I thought the fruit would be sour but the fruit was very good . The chocolate is very rich and I love the way it just melts in your mouth ! This is a lot cheaper then going to a shop and ordering it .
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
OMG these are so delicious and fresh taste !!! They are beautiful and make every woman happy ! I would highly recommend this product to someone especially on Valentine's Day 😉😍😍😍😍
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I love these.. these are one of my favorite treats.. the different flavors that they have.. I love chocolate and strawberries together. A very tasty snack. .my family loves them as much as me.. I have to hide them from my family.
Skylar B.
Deer Park, TX
Chocolate covered strawberries are probably one of the best desserts ever. I am huge on fruits. I eat them all the time. When you put that little bit of chocolate on it, it tastes absolutely amazing. The tart strawberry with the sweet chocolate is a perfect combo.
Carina M.
Kansas city, MO
This little box of chocolate covered strawberries taste A-mazing! I usually eat these on special occasions or like when I'm craving it lol. It is affordable, I would totally recommend this :)
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Received these strawberry arrangements for Valentine's Day this year from my mother and absolutely love how they arrived, it was such a sweet sentiment paired with beauty and deliciousness. Couldn't have asked for anything more
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped