BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Ereney H.
I love chocolate and strawberries this product is great for me. Valentine's Day is coming up and this will be a great gift to give to your significant other. I would recommend this to anyone that loves chocolate because it's good quality and delicious!
Hannah S.
I received these from my boyfriend last year for Valentine's Day and I ate all of them. It was a sweet gift that I definitely would love to have again. The flavor was satisfying and I recommend it to anyone who wants to gift it to a special someone!
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Ooommmgeee!!! These are the best tasting deserts i have ever had!!! They were gorgeous when delivered, fresh, smelled so good!! Flavors were on point! I will definitely be getting more of these!! The best gift you could give a woman!!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the most romantic thing you can get someone. Can never go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries In a beautiful box. The strawberries are fresh and the chocolate is not too thick around the strawberries. It's honestly perfect
Christina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate covered strawberries are amazing. I love milk chocolate , white chocolate and regular chocolate. I love when they have caramel in sprinkles in them. I can eat them all the time and I will spend the money for them.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries? They are amazing! And you can definitely give this as a gift to someone or make it more personal buy making it yourself! They are easy to make but buying it also has its perks.
Lauren C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so perfect for a gift or just a treat to yourself. The chocolate is so rich and the strawberrys and cookies are fresh!!! This was the best gift I ever received on a date so cute I couldn't wait to get home to eat them all !!!!
Katie F.
Holt, MI
Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?! These are delicious, and always juicy. This is a semi expensive product but great for special occasions. I would recommend to other buyers and purchase again myself.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate covered strawberries are delicious. These are so yummy and delightful to eat. They are sweet and the strawberries are fresh and crisp. They are not too expensive for the quality of the product. I recommend them.
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
Yum yum yum is all I can say I received a box of assorted chocolate strawberries for Mother's Day and loved all of them except the dark chocolate I'm just not a dark chocolate fan . Would love to get again on any occasion
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped