BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Chelsea H.
These are the best chocolate dipped strawberries! They come fresh and are just so good. The chocolate is sweet and smooth while the strawberries (I don't know where they come from but they're better than those I find at the store) have so much flavor! These are a perfect treat for Valetines!
Brittany E.
My husband buys this for me every Valentine's Day and I'm in heaven!!!!! I prefer this over anything else!! I could eat these year round -and sometimes I randomly buy them for the taste!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Omg!!!! Best present for Valentine's Day lol. I always ask my hubby that it doesn't matter if he doesn't get me anything but at least some strawberries covered with chocolate! These are also great to do at home.
Karina J.
Can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries. I made these for my boyfriend on Valentine's Day but then I ate like half of them they're SO GOOD and the different toppings adds variety I would recommend these everyday for the rest of my life lol
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
How can anyone not like these?? Chocolate covered strawberries are something I wish I could eat everyday but they're quite expensive:( however when I do get a chance to eat them, I am happy for the whole day!
chloe b.
theses chocolates are the best they are very very good and they aren't even expensive they are very affordable they tease really good i always eat them when i go visit my grandma and i would buy them once again
Phoenix P.
This is such a great gift! Not only is it beautiful but it's also very delicious! The chocolate is smooth and rich, and the strawberries are fresh and sweet...such a great combo!
Alex R.
Super good combination, really practical valentines gift for anyone. It has such good and rich flavor. I can easily make this myself and its a fun do it yourself project. I would highly recommend to anyone
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My hunny just knows how to keep me happy! Strawberries and chocolate are the perfect combination and better yet affordable! I love these and cant get enough of them i honestly do recommend these to others!😊
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The perfect arrangement of sweets! Strawberries dipped in chocolate. Yummy. Affordable and I notice them being bought more around Valentine's Day. If I had them more often I'd eat them more often for sure!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped