BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Chelsie L.
The best things ever. Strawberries & chocolate. Two of my favorite things. These are so good. I only get them on Valentines Day or things of the sort, but it is absolutely worth the wait. Amazing!
Laura T.
Strawberries and chocolate are always the perfect combination. You can make a bouquet out of them and suddenly you won over your partners heart. This is the perfect gift in so many ways. I ask for some every holiday.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
It's a shame that you only get these beauty's on special occasions. I'm pretty sure everyone has tried chocolate covered strawberries, but these beauties! Yeeeaaahhhssss plz! Delicious if you haven't had it's a must!
Jessica L.
Jamestown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite things in the whole world. I love love love these. You can never go wrong with these. Perfect for all occasions and always amazing. Perfection. Amazing for holidays. Birthdays. Presents. Everything.
Cynthia A.
Perfect for the love of your life. Taste great and if I could make this myself everyday I would. They can be on the pricey side depending on where you buy them but totally worth the money. Strawberries are delicious
heather r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband buys me these for our anniversary we had chocolate coveted strawberries for our dessert at our wedding and its going to be a tradition every year to celebrate it with these!
Kelly R.
Not a huge fan of chocolate covered strawberries but these slightly made me change my mind. Overall they are good and have a good variety. Not too pricey and the quality is great and I would recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate covered strawberries
Lucia Z.
Gainesville, FL
Es el regalo perfecto para cualquier evento, cumpleaños, san Valentín, incluso navidad !!! Me gusta mucho esta marca porque no escatiman en el chocolate pero aún así podes sentir muy bien el sabor de la frutilla
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
Sharries berries are amazing. they are the best chocolate covered strawberries ever. they have a large selection of different things to do the berries in as well also different designs of the chocolate. I love them
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I receieved a box of these as a gift and man were they heaven! The straeberries were massive, not too sweet or too tart and they came in various toppings so you never got tired of the flavor.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped