BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Rebecca R.
Statesboro , GA
Delicious! Very good quality and so tasty!!such a great gift for a loved one especially with Christmas coming around the corner. These aren't it pricy! Would definitely repurchase this product.
Ana L.
Chocolate + Strawberries = Perfect Combination
The presentation is really beautiful and the flavor is amazing. My boyfriend gave me ones on our anniversary and I loved it. Highly recommend it
madison w.
Maryville , TN
These are the best strawberries because they aren't too mushy but are still sweet. the price is good because of the quality. they are so sweet but not overpowering and that's very important. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Jenna G.
My sisters would always receive these from their boyfriends around valentines time, which was my favorite time because I would always try and steal some of their strawberries because they taste so amazing!
yarelidejesus D.
Acapulco,guerrero
A mi la fresas me gustan pero no se si ya una conminación con chocolate sea muy buena idea se que a mú ha gente esto le vuelve loco pero ami no me gusta del todo es una mezcla extrañaré sabores
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are freaking amazing. I love to buy them for myself but also as gifts for holidays. Very delicious. Love the way they look and taste. Delicious flavors with fresh ingredients.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
Chocolate covered strawberries are my go to item to bring to a get together. They are so simple to bring and so delicious. These are such good value and I love these things so much. Everyone always goes crazy over them.
Dhanica D.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries!! They are the best! Although I like chocolate, I prefer white chocolate more with chocolate drizzle. Chocolate covered apple is delicious too! Especially the Oreo flavored one!!! 🤤🤤
Brianna A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Strawberries are my favorite fruit, & having them dipped in chocolate (especially white chocolate) is like a cherry on top. They are delicious, sex-y & the best thing to get your significant other on a very special night.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
It's a shame that you only get these beauty's on special occasions. I'm pretty sure everyone has tried chocolate covered strawberries, but these beauties! Yeeeaaahhhssss plz! Delicious if you haven't had it's a must!
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
connor j.
Rincon, GA
I loveeeeee chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these good
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Want for Valentine's Day!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped